Pole Creek Ladies Golf 2019 Season – Putts and Chip-Ins
Putts and Chip-In Information
- Each week you may choose to put $1 in the Putt Pot and $1 in the Chip-in Pot, one, both or none.
- Sign up before you head out to play, on the clipboard sign up sheet. Please print your name so we can read it, and ✔ checking whether you are doing putts, chip-ins, or both, or a N/A for either.
- Please keep track of your putts and all chip-ins on a separate card, not on the master card . (State your putts when you are stating your score to the scorekeeper).
- Please come to the clubhouse right after playing (or we’ll be waiting for you!) to record your putts and number of chip-ins on the clipboard, even if one of the committee ladies are not there yet.
How you will receive any winnings
- If you are not there to personally be handed your winnings, and see from the email of winners that you are in fact a winner, your winnings will be in a plastic baggie with your name on a sticky note in the designated Putt or Chip-In pot. (Please return bags for recycled use.
- First, second, and third places are paid out from the pot, including ties.
- If any part of your ball is on the putting surface, then it counts as a putt.
- It does not matter what club you use so long as NO part of your ball is on the green.
- Total dollars in the pot are divided by the total # of chip-ins to get the amount to be paid PER CHIP-IN.
- Money is CARRIED OVER TO THE NEXT WEEK IF THERE ARE NO CHIP-INS.